The entire system achieves its high performance in data bandwidth, speed, and precision for signal control and image processing by using the frame grabber and fast, easy FPGA programming via VisualApplets.
- Multichannel system MultiChannel2Go with exact timing as a compact and portable image processing system
- Use of the external frame grabber LightBridge for flexible cable lengths
- Development of a hardware applet for multichannel applications with VisualApplets
MultiChannel2Go is a ready-to-go, compact and portable image processing system from MSTVision. It enables multichannel image capture of an object with up to eight different illumination types, i.e., from different angles or with different wavelength, in only one pass. Especially unique to this solution are interchangeable standard components and preconfigured, easily parametrized software.
One possible system configuration uses the LightBridge 2 external frame grabber with a programmable FPGA processor. The hardware applet developed with VisualApplets is used to precisely determine timing and illumination duration, as well as the camera triggering and exposure time synchronized thereto.
- Image acquisition of several lighting setups within just a single pass for line scan camera applications
- With the multichannel applet timing and illumination duration, as well as the camera triggering and exposure time synchronized thereto are precisely determined
- Complexity and overall system costs are reduced by use of standard components
MSTVision GmbH offers a wide range of services with focus industrial image processing and automation and delivers stand-alone systems and sub modules.