While deep learning is a hot topic, it is still limited to non-manufacturing production rate speeds. To go beyond the real-time performance limit of GPUs, a new technology must be considered in combination with deep learning inference models… FPGA processors! This webcast demonstrates how Deep Learning is used as modern classification technology in inline inspection, achieving performance requirement of production processes.
Benefit from the latest technologies and techniques and an attractive price/performance ratio for your image processing solutions.
Webinar given by Silicon Software (1 hour)
Tuesday October 16, 2018
- North America: 8:00 a.m. PST, 10:00 a.m. CST, 11:00 a.m. EST
- Europe: 4:00 p.m. UTC
The webinar hosted by “Vision Systems Design” magazine is targeted at decision makers and developers and explains with examples:
- how to take existing inference models and use FPGAs for accelerated performance and cost-reductions
- technologies, integration duration and system costs in comparison
- benefits of deep learning on FPGA processors enhancing image processing applications
- strengths and weaknesses, advantages and limitations of deep learning.
Presented by Silicon Software experts:
Mr. Björn Rudde, Senior Technical Sales and Field Application Engineer
Mr. Mike Faulkner, Director of Business Development & Sales – Americas