From now on it is easier than ever to inform yourself about VisualApplets, to exchange information and to get support. At https://forum.silicon.software VisualApplets users and interested parties can access the non-public discussion forum in English via desktop PCs and mobile devices. Silicon Software experts will moderate the forum, actively support it and expand the knowledge base.
Concentrated knowledge of users and experts offers support and quick help
VisualApplets is the leading image processing software for programming FPGAs. The aim of the forum is to concentrate the knowledge of users and experts and make it accessible to others. Questions about VisualApplets can be discussed by all users and solved within the community with and without our support. A user finds the best solution for his image processing application. The variety of topics is large: installation, licensing, operators, design rules, pre-configured design examples, etc.
Knowledge database, discussion forum and support pool in one
Users benefit from a wide range of functions:
- Get support and ideas from all users and Silicon Software
- Add your own information, questions and answers
- Use the knowledge database about VisualApplets as well as extensions, examples, operators and design snippets and pass on knowledge
- Offer, discuss and find solutions
- Develop business opportunities with other users
- The first to receive information about new VisualApplets versions, extensions and preconfigured sample designs
- Get informed about new posts via RSS, browser message or e-mail
- Search functionality to find old content via terms and tags (keywords), such as applications and operators.
Design snippets for download