Silicon Software GmbH is a leading manufacturer of image processing components for industrial image processing. Its core products are digital image acquisition systems (frame grabbers) with integrated, FPGA-based image pre-processing for industrial image processing and quality control in automation. Our solutions range from simple image acquisition to complex image processing operations.
We are an internationally active, steadily growing company with currently approx. 51 employees at our main location in Mannheim and further locations in Nashua (USA) and Montreal (Canada). We have been active in the market for more than 21 years and offer customer-specific image processing as a service in addition to our hardware and software products. Our management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. Since July 2018 we are part of the Basler Group, the world market leader for industrial cameras.
Silicon Software is an international, constantly growing company with currently approx. 51 employees in Mannheim. For the expansion of our support department we are looking for motivated and committed new employees.
Jobs & Career
Support Engineer – Support and Applications
- Support of national and international customers with technical questions regarding the operation and use of our products
- Inquiry and development of solutions, independently as well as together with colleagues from development, sales and product management
- Supervision and execution of tests for quality assurance and creation of respective reports
- Handling of customer complaints & repairs
- Experience in the support field
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Basic experience in programming
- Basic experience in the field of image processing
- Education or degree with a technical background
- Enthusiasm for technology and willingness to expand your knowledge and familiarize yourself with new topics
- Good knowledge of German and English along with good communicative skills
- IT experience (hardware and software affinity)
- High quality awareness and a confident, customer-oriented appearance
- Immediate start of hiring possible.
- Permanent full-time employment.
Silicon Software offers you, among other things, 30 days holiday entitlement, the possibility of a job ticket, flexible working hours and company pension schemes as attractive additional benefits. You benefit from flexible working hours in independent administration.
If you are interested in a challenging and motivating job in a company driven by innovation and appreciation, apply!