Silicon Software GmbH is a leading supplier of image processing components in Machine Vision. Main products are frame grabbers with internal FPGA-based image pre-processing functionality for Machine Vision and quality inspection in automation. The solutions cover from pure image acquisition to complex image processing operations. With more than 19 years of experiences in the market, we are offering hard- and software products as well as customized image processing solutions as a service. Our management system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Silicon Software is an internationally operating, continuously growing, and innovative company with currently 45 employees at its headquarters in Mannheim (Germany) and Nashua (USA). For our departments Administration, Marketing, Sales and particularly the continued expansion of our Software Development we are constantly searching for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals that want to contribute to the success of Silicon Software.
If you recognize yourself in this description contact us and send us your unsolicited application. We are looking forward to your application!
Jobs & Career
- You develop and maintain the connection of 3rd Party tools to our own API (GenICam GenTL, Halcon, Cognex, NVIDIA® CUDA / OpenGL)
- You develop and maintain platform independent libraries with language-independent interfaces
- You activily work on the development of new standards in Machine Vision and participate in strategy of our image processing products
- You develop diagnostics and simulation tools to assure the quality of your developments
- At least 3-5 years of programming experience with C ++ (object oriented programming, usage of inheritance, polymorphy, encapsulation, design patterns)
- Experience in programming under Linux and Windows
- Skills of problem analysis in high level software environment
- German and Englisch fluent in speech and writing
- Knowledge in Machine Vision
- Experience in handling Revision Control Systems (SVN, GIT)
- Experience in C#, Python, SWIG
- Experience in Qt, boost
- Experience in Halcon, Cognex, GenICam, CUDA, OpenGL
- A professional training in the IT sector or a university degree in informatics or a similar field.
- Communication and team skills, independence and initiative.
- Commitment and creativity, willingness to take responsibility and to learn.
- You can start immediately.
- Permanent full-time employment.
Silicon Software provides you attractive additional services with 30 days holidays, advantage of a job ticket, flexible working time arrangements and company retirement provision.
If you are interested in a challenging and motivating work in a company supported by innovation and appreciation, please apply!
Please send your detailed documents, together with your salary requirements and your earliest starting date, via mail to our address below or as a brief application in advance via email to email@example.com.